Kia ora and welcome to the writing blog for Room 8 at Waterlea School. This is a place for us to share some of our wonderful writing. Enjoy!
This week's 100 word challenge
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
This is the prompt for this week's 100 word challenge. Students use the photo in this link to create their own original 100 word story. Check out some of our student efforts below!
Once there was a man named Rick. He was an astronaut. He liked to study the moon, all sorts of stuff. Like measuring the moon. Learning the shape of the moon. Stuff like that. He would show up on TV sometimes. I do not know why - maybe he is famous for studying the moon. And also he is good at repairing rockets. When I grow up I hope I can be like him. He is the best. Maybe he makes robots that go up into space. Soon the sun was burning on them so they went to the moon.
Hi my name’s Greg and i'm a magician. I'm 65 years old and I have been trying to invent an oversizing ray for 32 years. Finally I have done it! I can make anything in the world bigger. But I need to think outside of the box. I’ve got it! I'm going to EXPAND the MOON! I will MAKE IT SO BIG that everybody will be able to travel to the moon because it will be so close. I started the process of expanding the moon. I got out my ray and pointed it at the moon - WABAM!!!
“Mashallah-the moon has burst and it’s raining money! I can not believe my eyes”. Mohammed was telling his son, Ali.”But daddy this can’t be real. It is not possible!” Ali explained to his father. As Mohammed sat there gazing at the $100 notes fall, Ali ran inside to call his mother and sister. By the time the whole family was outside the money had stopped falling. All that they could see was a blanket of $100 notes. Everyone cried from being overwhelmed. It was a miracle.
Comments
Post a Comment